Monday 11 November 2019

Soviet MT-LB for potential new wargamer

A new baby recently joined the extended family. I am taking upon myself the honour of bestowing his first tank. Since his initials are MTLB, there was really no alternative ...




MT-LB: brutally functional (and so is my painting)


I have always had a soft spot for the Soviet MT-LB APC. Just like the original, the S&S Models version has the major advantages of being cheap, simple to manufacture, and robust enough to withstand handling by small children.

My compliments to S&S for swift and efficient service. A couple of blobs of superglue and slap on some green paint, and hey presto. I know my slapdash effort won't win any prizes, but it took me no time to do, and I'm sure it will be appreciated by its target audience.


4 comments:

  1. The thing about Soviet armour is - there's only one colour anyway.
    Damn if they didn't start adding 2 and 3 tome camo in the 90s... ...well I'll not be changing, I tell ya. Green it was, and green it stays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And no problems with small delicate parts. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I did have a problem with small delicate parts, I certainly wouldn't post publicly about it ...

      Delete

Comments welcome!